Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Why Most Of These Companies Are Great

The other day there was a terrible flood in my neighborhood. I was driving down the road and it happened to be that I couldn't tell the depth of the water. I went right over it and all the water went down my exhaust and tore up the engine. I took the car back to the dealership and they said insurance was going to cover it. I was so happy that they said that because money is very tight right now and its hard to come by about 10k.

2 comments:

  1. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
    Auto insurance coverage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side.. Good job...Keep it up.
    Cheap car insurance quotes

    ReplyDelete